The content last updated: 01/07/2020
What safety information are you looking for?
Read the latest up to date travel, health and safety measures and regulations.
In case you are experiencing any of the symptoms, you should not go to your doctor or to the emergency room, to avoid any potential contamination, but you are kindly asked to call the Italian National Public Health Organization so they can evaluate if your condition requires further investigation regarding the Covid-19.
Attractions and public transportation
- Controlled travel to a different prefecture
- Borders Partially Closed, controlled entrance from Schengen countries only.
- From the 3rd of June 2020 travelling to and from the following States is allowed: the Member States of the European Union, States parties to the Schengen
- Agreement, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Andorra, Monaco.
General Safety and Health Information
- To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, travellers are advised to abide by the following measures: frequently clean hands by applying an alcohol-based hand rub or washing with soap and water.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover the mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue; if used, throw the tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- If experiencing a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or any other symptoms suggestive of respiratory illness, including pneumonia, call emergency services before going to the doctor or hospital to prevent the potential spread of the virus.