The content last updated: 01/07/2020
What safety information are you looking for?
Read the latest up to date travel, health and safety measures and regulations.
In case you are experiencing any of the symptoms, you should not go to your doctor or to the emergency room, to avoid any potential contamination, but you are kindly asked to call the National Public Health Organization so they can evaluate if your condition requires further investigation regarding the Covid-19.
Attractions and public transportation
- As of 16 April 2020 an obligation to cover one’s mouth and nose with a mask when outdoor entered into force in Poland.
- Everyone travelling to Poland goes into quarantine for 2 weeks.
- Masks must be worn on all public transport and a number of public places.
General Safety and Health Information
- To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, travellers are advised to abide by the following measures: frequently clean hands by applying an alcohol-based hand rub or washing with soap and water.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover the mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue; if used, throw the tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- If experiencing a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or any other symptoms suggestive of respiratory illness, including pneumonia, call emergency services before going to the doctor or hospital to prevent the potential spread of the virus.